All TRUE NORTH COLLECTIVE℠ (TNC) workshops offer a space to get curious and celebrate the journey towards a more authentic life. Being true to yourself seems like an easy concept to get behind, but what does that actually mean? How do you actually do it? This is a space where all humxns can safely explore, reflect, unpack, listen, share, wonder, discern, and be in the practice of discovering what being true to yourself uniquely means for you. There is no one right way. We love it all. We are all fellow travelers on this journey back to ourselves. All are welcome here. <3
Join us each month, as we host a 60-75 minute workshop on a different aspects and facets of authenticity. This is a chance to be in the practice of being true to yourself alongside other cool humxns doing the same. We’re excited to connect with + celebrate YOU!
The current line up of workshops is subject to change, but this is what it’s currently looking like:
- INTENTION SETTING: finding your TRUE NORTH (click to sign up!)
- THE CONTRAST: your messy TRUE NORTH
- CONSISTENCY: committing to your TRUE NORTH
- ROADBLOCKS: reconnecting to your TRUE NORTH
- PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY: owning your TRUE NORTH
- EMBODIMENT: sensing your TRUE NORTH
- CELEBRATION: embracing your TRUE NORTH
- LETTING GO: releasing your TRUE NORTH
- PRESENCE: staying connecting to your TRUE NORTH
- CONNECTION: sharing your TRUE NORTH + listening to others TRUE NORTH
- TRUST: living your TRUE NORTH
If you purchase the full year of monthly workshops, you can get all 11 at the discounted price of $99! Normally each workshop is $15 each, so this option saves you almost 50%. It’s by far our best deal and keeps you accountable and committed to the practice of living your TRUE NORTH for a full year.
Led by life+soul coach, Rachel Bellotti, and content creator, Jenell Riesner, both co-creators and co-hosts of the TRUE NORTH COLLECTIVE podcast + experience. We facilitate community spaces for honest reflection, self-inquiry, light movement, and real conversation as we celebrate being works-in-progress in finding and living our TRUE NORTH. None of us are experts, and all of us have profound wisdom to share through our raw reflections. So, come as you are. All are welcome as we listen, witness, laugh, cry, allow, learn, get curious, share, and celebrate ourselves and each other exactly where we are today, in our practice of authenticity.