Get ready for THE TRUE NORTH COLLECTIVE℠ PODCAST: SEASON 4! With co-hosts Rachel Bellotti (she/her) and Jenell Riesner (she/her), this is a gathering of un-sugar-coated conversations celebrating the untold stories of everyday people fearlessly finding and living their true north.
In our own search to discover and live from our TRUE NORTH, we continue to meet many interesting, courageous people from all walks of life, doing all sorts of amazing things to live life in their own unique way. Stories from all over the world. Stories with heart. Stories with grit. Stories with plot twists. Stories going untold - until now. This season, we continue to celebrate these untold stories of everyday people who are fearlessly living their true north and inspiring each of us to do the same.
Today, we’re excited to give you a teaser of what’s to come in Season 4 on THE TRUE NORTH COLLECTIVE - for the podcast, for the community, for the year! We’re gonna shake some things up, introduce some new elements and we cannot wait to share it all with you here, first. We of course will be continuing to have amazing conversations with rad, everyday humxns who are fearlessly living their TRUE NORTH each week, and we are going to start to expand these conversations beyond just the podcast so that more people can inspire each other with their real, raw journeys, beyond just the platform of listening to this podcast. We talk about stewardship vs forcing outcomes, transition years, building community, celebrating the WIP (work-in-progress), intention setting and new workshops for 2021. Can’t wait to continue this journey with each of you - happy new year!
*note: this episode includes explicit language appropriate for those ages 16+
- #amplifymelanatedvoices @sonyareneetaylor
- #amplifymelanatedvoices @kierandthem
- Music from: https://www.jukedeck.com/
3 KEY TAKEAWAYS:
- Where can you allow a project you’re working on, or a situation in your life, to unfold with you vs forcing it? Sometimes we try to over control things and push things to where we want them to be vs allowing them to be what they are, which is a big disservice to the thing and to ourselves. What if instead we allowed the project to tell us what it is ready for? What if we spent some time listening to where it wants to go vs trying to force it where we think it should go? What if we were stewards of a thing vs trying to master it into submission of our vision?
- The power of community is such a key part of becoming who you are. As we invite people in to spaces to be who they truly are, we also invite ourselves in to show up as the realest version of ourselves. Being able to see just how similar we are and normalizing the process of being and becoming more of oneself is so much more fun alongside other fellow travelers. We highly recommend finding community support who can witness and walk alongside you as you live this life. And if you need a community, you are ALWAYS welcome here, just as you are. <3
- We never get “there” and we never figure it all out. There is always more to learn and get curious about. Even when we are about to leave this lifetime, this body, there will be more left to learn, so enjoy the process of continuing to unpack and explore and connect and get curious, forever and ever. And better yet, find other people (like us!) who want to do it all with you!.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [1:00] More conversations!
- [1:30] New brand colors
- [3:15] Being a steward to the unfolding
- [4:20] Building community
- [6:35] This isn’t a podcast of experts
- [7:15] Will we ever fully know who we are?
- [9:50] Follow us on IG @thetruenorthcollective_, join our mailing list, reach out with ideas or suggestions on topics or if you wanna be a guest or know of people who would be great guests to talk about anything authenticity - we want to be connected to YOU!